President & CEO
Employment Resource Group has partnered with Curative Connections in Green Bay on a search for their next President & CEO.
For over 70 years, Curative Connections has helped families, seniors, and people with disabilities find support and care due to aging, dementia, brain injury or other disability. No matter where they are in their journey, Curative Connections helps these individuals navigate options that support their goals for independence.
This role will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of Curative Connections and subsidiary corporations to include: strategic planning, seeking new business opportunities, development of new revenue sources, fiscal management, and supervision of staff, legislative involvement, outcomes, fundraising, public relations/marketing, and liaison with local, state, and national entities. Travel throughout the state is required.
Ideal candidates for this position will posses the following:
- Lives the Mission, Vision, and Values of the organization
- Demonstrated strategic leader and an agent for change
- Ability to connect with community stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills, dynamic personality and good personal presence
- 5-10 years of senior leadership experience in business, human services, government, non-profit or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation Administration, Business Administration, Social Services or a related field.
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Experience working in government agencies
- Proven success in fundraising including grants, private donations and/or public funds to create additional revenue
- Experience working with people with life-long challenges
- Proven creative entrepreneur who understands how to generate revenue growth
Essential Job Functions:
- Formulate budgets with appropriate staff and present to Board of Directors, United Way, and other fiscal bodies.
- Oversee and support the daily operations of Curative Connections and ProSolutions.
- Represent the agency at appropriate local, state, and national groups in areas related to the organization's programs and services.
- Reports directly to the Board of Directors: the status of the agency's programs/services, subsidiary corporation strategic plan and other relevant matters.
- Guides and integrates the efforts of the Management Team to align all business processes; creates and reinforces organizational structure to focus energy and operations to achieve strategic goals.
- Work with designated committees of the board, advisory groups, community groups, and consumers in matters pertaining to agency programs and services.
- Ensure programs/services meet best practices and license standards and all regulations.
- Provides strategic direction for all company operations including fundraising, human resources, information technology, fiscal functions, client services, outreach and marketing, and risk management.
- Coordinates the agency's strategic/operating planning process and ensure implementation of the plan.
- Collaborates with government and private programs in an effort to develop services and resources in order to institute and continue services for disabled, elderly individuals, and other constituents in the community.