Civil Engineer | Louisville, KY
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Design experience for site construction, storm drainage, roadways, sanitary sewers, water lines, grading, erosion control and water quality design for private development and municipal projects
- Coordination with in-house surveying, utility design and landscape architects
- Manage projects from project conception to completion including client coordination, quantity take-offs, cost estimates, scheduling, agency submittals and approvals
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited program
- 0–5 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Design Software
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
You can expect a competitive salary, a Friday flex schedule and an Employee Profit Sharing/Bonus Program. This company also offers a full employee benefits package that includes health insurance, 401(k) match, life insurance, vision/dental insurance, long/short term disability and paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Pierson Your Resume