Creative Director/Copywriter | Green Bay, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Lead teams of art directors and copywriters on client work
- Translate strategy into multi-channel communications concepts
- Identify compelling content and express it in the appropriate brand voice
- Write conceptual, short-form and occasionally longer-form copy for all media, websites, communications materials, trade shows, etc.
- Work as part of an agency team to develop comprehensive marketing campaigns
- Lead the agency’s effort to produce audio and video communications for deployment across all media channels
- Maintain relationships with production partners including production houses, videographers, editors, talent agencies/resources, etc.
- Be an intellectual and emotional leader within the work environment
- Meet and engage professionally with clients when requested
- Leadership and engagement with direct reports
- Religious-like adherence to deadlines
- Strong advancement and defense of clients’ brands
- Management of production timelines and budgets
- Open collaboration with other members of Account Teams
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Taylor Your Resume