Electrical Engineer | Madison, WI or Milwaukee, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Provide quality design support for the electrical engineering group.
- Manage projects effectively and efficiently meeting quality, budget and schedule goals.
- Be active in pursuing potential project leads and assembling proposals.
- Assist in mentoring less experienced engineers.
- Performing Quality Control reviews on technical submittals.
- Have advanced knowledge in the areas of building power distribution, lighting design, fire alarm, and communication systems.
- Be familiar with codes such as the National Electrical Code, applicable energy codes (ASHRAE, IECC), NFPA codes.
- Have a working knowledge of standard industry software such as the Autodesk suites, Revit, SKM Power Tools, AGI lighting software.
- Be proficient in general industry software programs such as the Microsoft Office suite.
- Work cooperatively with other engineers, project managers and technicians.
- Develop and promote a positive internal work environment that takes great pride in delivering outstanding electrical services to clients.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Anne Your Resume