Project Development Manager | Milwaukee, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Responsible for management of projects from project pursuit, through preconstruction, and into transition of projects to construction.
- Responsible for project documentation during the preconstruction phase to provide clear direction to the project team and to reduce risk for the company and the project team.
- Responsible to work with the Director of Preconstruction to standardize procedures and documentation for the preconstruction phase of projects.
- Responsible for quality control during the preconstruction phase of projects.
- Responsible for the transition of project information and knowledge from the preconstruction to project management.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of a high level of communication, coordination, and cooperation throughout the company and its affiliates.
- Ensure the company’s core Vision, Mission and Values are upheld.
- Vision – A recognized leader in optimizing construction solutions.
- Mission – Bringing innovative construction solutions to maximize value.
- Values – Integrity, Trust, Teamwork, Transparency, Communication, Community.
Necessary Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a minimum of ten years of experience in the construction industry with an extensive estimating and/or project management background
- Knowledgeable of all the tools needed to:
- Produce an accurate estimate or bid.
- Manage Architectural, Structural, MEPFP, and Civil trade coordination.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of construction including but not limited to scheduling, cost estimating, and project management.
- PC literate and able to utilize a computer with Microsoft Office.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
- If operating a personal vehicle, must maintain insurance as required by Company policy.
- Mental capacity for spatial comprehension. The language is English. This position must have the ability to comprehend the design and construction management work the company performs, read and interpret plans and specifications, and the ability to convey instructions in a clear manner to others within the company.
- Ability to guide, direct and coordinate the work of multiple activities at the same time. Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan projects and jobs, prioritize work and meet deadlines. Must be a dynamic individual who is client-oriented while keeping the company’s interests in mind.
- Required to speak at meetings and convey the image of a dynamic company.
- Be current with new techniques, equipment, and technologies.
- Be able to pass company drug tests and comply with company drug policies.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jolene Your Resume