Project Manager | Milwaukee, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Stay in constant communication with customers regarding current and future work opportunities to maintain ongoing relationships.
- Coordinate internally with the Support Group and/or Fabrication Group to get the necessary labor and equipment ready and into the schedule with a clear scope of work and schedule.
- Coordinate with vendors and subcontractors to get all necessary materials and services ordered.
- Start the job off with foreman and make sure there is a clear understanding of what is involved, keep in constant communication throughout the job providing any information/support needed.
- Work with the accounting department to assure all costs are accounted for and job is coming in on budget and that bills are going out in a timely manner.
- Keep in touch with customers to confirm the job is being completed to their satisfaction.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Construction Management or 3-5 years of industry experience in a Project Management position.
- Experienced with a PC and Microsoft Office, ability to use CAD or Tekla is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to remain cool under pressure and handle multiple jobs/responsibilities as the same time.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Audrey Your Resume