Site Utilities Pre-Construction Manager | Milwaukee, WI
Employment Resource Group, an Executive Search firm based in Appleton, Wisconsin is working closely with a highly-reputable construction client in the Greater Milwaukee area to fill a vital Site Utilities Pre-Construction Manager role within their company. This client is one of the fastest-growing firms in the region, eclipsing a growth rate of over 153% since 2017 and surpassing $30 million in revenue last year.
- Develop and implement this company’s Pre-Construction strategy.
- Develop and coordinate all BIM and pre-fabrication / “kitting”.
- Develop national material piping standards.
- Submit all submittals, revised submittals and material buy-out.
- Estimate and price all pre-construction changes.
- Operational logistics and efficiencies.
- Attend job meetings until construction begins.
- Listen, Listen, Listen and then ask a question.
Quality Control Lead With:
- Provide cost-effective solutions for this company’s customers.
- Assist in hiring, training and teaching the foreman the level of customer service that is required and is expected by this company.
- Perform inspections on all processes to ensure that quality and consistency is provided to all customers.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility upon hire
- Health Insurance
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
*subject to change
Recruiter Contact Info
Send ERG Your Resume