Project Executive | Traveling
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Primary responsibility will be managing field operations and contract administration including safety, personnel, sub-contract scheduling, non-standard material procurement, equipment and schedule.
- Safety planning will play a critical role in all planning and field operations activities.
- Contract management from the standpoint of identifying potential change orders, changes in scope, changes in field conditions, changes in ability to perform as bid with means and methods.
- Responsible for planning with project superintendent applicable equipment types, personnel skill sets, means, methods and updating schedule.
- Manage and update receiving reports and yield reports.
- Maintain accurate cost accounting, accurate schedule impacts, accurate and fully authorized change order logs and accurate and updated communication logs.
- Manage the contract value amount as it is affected by weather, changed conditions, authorized change orders, pending change orders and accurate quantities completed.
- Weekly quantities completed accurately reported and compiled in View Point.
- Budget changes completed accurately on a weekly basis.
- All change orders agreed and signed and reconciled every 30 days.
- Change order log updated to verify current contract amount.
- Coordinate all equipment acquisitions through Equipment and Resource Department.
- Sub-contract committed costs accurately tracked and recorded.
- Purchase order committed costs accurately tracked and recorded.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of supervisory experience in a related construction industry (i.e. heavy civil, industrial, utilities, power generation).
- OSHA 30 Hour.
- Ten year’s project management in heavy/civil/electrical construction.
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive related experience in power industry, renewable energy preferred.
- Specific experience in wind and solar farm development preferred.
- Thorough understanding and implementation of projects in accordance with contracts.
- Construction field experience.
- Contract law, written and verbal communication, job cost accounting, CPM Scheduling, Estimating contract changes.
- Ability to supervise and present to many employees.
- Working knowledge of equipment and their appropriate applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project, Visio).
- Involved with and understands all disciplines (grading, electrical, structures, installation).
- Must relocate to the project site for the duration of each construction project they are assigned to (project duration averages 6-9 months).
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jolene Your Resume