Project Manager | Oshkosh, WI
Project Manager | Oshkosh, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimize our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manage project budget.
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Identify business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Estimation of projects from Design of Plan and Specifications.
- Lead proposal efforts including completing project scoping and assessments.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to supervisors.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Possess general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understand Internet, Excel, AutoCAD, Word, Procore and client/server architectures.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret specifications.
- Remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continue to seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned in order to keep up with company needs.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Associate Degree or related experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience with the ability to supervise all aspects of a project.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- A detailed-oriented person who demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and vendor relations.
- Proven experience of networking and creating relationships with client personnel.
- Possess physical and mental aptitudes and capabilities that will enable them to do the essential functions of the job.
- Possess ability to learn, problem-solve, independently assess situations, and respond appropriately and safely to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, understand, give or follow written, verbal, or demonstrated instructions, write information, and request assistance. Ability to communicate well with all types of people – external and internal consumers of services.
- Exceptional project management skills including the ability to create action plans and achieve the timeline. Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
General Employment Conduct & Responsibilities:
- Promote and encourage the company’s Mission, Vision, Values, and philosophy.
- Attendance on the job, as well as to trainings, continuing education, and meetings as scheduled. Accept additional work assignments as needed.
- Be knowledgeable in and observe all company procedures, and policies.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Cooperate with supervisor in evaluating and improving performance.
- Work cooperatively with all team members.
- Exercise good judgement, decision making, and regard for safety within all aspects of performing job duties.
- Appropriately bring to Management/Human Resource’s attention actual or potential violations of standards, policies, and/or procedures.
This position will be providing service in a general office environment. There may be exposure to loud noises, white noise, extended periods of sitting, various interruptions, and bright lighting. Special events, conferences, supervisory and management functions may require flexible working hours.
This company is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Recruiter Contact Info
Director of Talent – Executive Search
Send Audrey Your Resume