Project Estimator/Coordinator | Oneida, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position is a member of the Project Management Team reporting to the Project Management Team Leader.
- The primary responsibility is project coordination from estimate to completion in a timely and accurate manner. This includes:
- Blueprint analysis to determine product specifications, obtain cost estimates, and preparation of other documentation to prepare a comprehensive project proposal for existing and potential customers.
- Preparation of submittals for awarded projects.
- Traveling to the customer when necessary to ensure the proper specifications are obtained.
- Identification, reporting and resolution of discrepancies.
- Assist in team process/procedure documentation and maintenance.
- Coordinate product fulfillment by ordering and supplying material to meet customer timelines.
- Assist in other areas to ensure customer expectations are met.This position is key in the organization because it is the touch point with the customer. Unplanned overtime is possible. Limited travel required. Home nightly, working Monday through Friday, weekends off.
Necessary Experience and Qualifications:
- Customer service skills with an internal and external customer focus
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Time management
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize to meet strict deadlines
- Flexible / Adaptable
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy
- Critical Thinking / Problem-solving
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Process focus with an emphasis on teamwork
- Ability to lead and work in a Team environment to drive and support change creating win-win relationships
- Product Knowledge (not necessary)
- Willingness to learn quickly and independently
- Willingness to research products
- Computer skills
- Sage 100 (not necessary)
- Planswift (not necessary)
- Millwork Construction Industry Experience
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude toward fellow team members
- Use company tools and machinery with respect and safety
- Follow through on projects and tasks to completion
- Take pride in your quality of work and speed
- Limited Travel
- Valid Driver License
- Good Driving Record
- Minimum 18 years of age
- HS Diploma and/or GED Equivalent
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Anne Your Resume