Quality Manager | Neenah, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Understand all of the company’s quality procedures and support the quality requirements of the company.
- Implement the Quality Management System and assure that it is properly established, documented, implemented and maintained. These responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the company’s Quality Management System (QMS) Manual, Procedures, Forms and Checklists.
- Management and field training in the implementation and use of the company’s QMS.
- Project site QMS audits and surveillance of subcontractor welding programs including review/approval of welder qualifications and procedures.
- Training and mentorship of the company’s field personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to implement and execute quality assurance programs.
- Extensive working knowledge of ASME, ANSI, AWS, API, ASTM, AWWA, AISC, ACI, NEC and NFPA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire and ability to coach and mentor quality control personnel.
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of applications.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Anne Your Resume