Quality Sales Engineer | Northeast, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Plan and execute internal audits, providing timely reports and follow-up actions.
- Act as the Quality System management representative.
- Train internal auditors and conduct refresher courses.
- Update quality system documentation, track corrective actions, and maintain effective relations with the quality system registrar.
- Administer SPC software-GainSeeker, monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Report quality system results during Management review meetings.
- Provide quality system orientation to new employees.
- Perform as a Six Sigma Deployment Champion.
- Participate in customer surveys and audits.
- Research and develop new products and process improvements.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering.
- 5 years experience in maintaining/implementing a Quality System.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to read, analyze, interpret, and present complex information.
- Proficient mathematical skills for calculating rate, ratio, and percent.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to interpret technical instructions.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Software and SPC.
- Reasonable accommodations will be provided for individuals with disabilities.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Brooke Your Resume