Senior Account Executive | Menasha, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Efficient and accurate handling of service requests by phone and email; including requesting rates, negotiating pricing and plan design, compliance questions, terms and enrollments, etc.
- Required to manage process to completion, delegating to Client Risk Manager as appropriate.
- Implement tactical and strategic plans that support client goals for the upcoming year
- Facilitate and manage the entire renewal process
- Strategize and communicate with Risk Advisor and Client Risk Analyst on renewal deliverables, expectations of team, and timelines
- Work with Risk Advisor to identify which groups will shop at renewal and any renewal thresholds
- Coordinate employer and employee training as needed throughout the year
- Facilitate and manage new client onboarding
- Collaborate with internal teams at the company to meet client needs and expectations
- Other duties as assigned
Necessary Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven experience in employee benefits insurance and self-funding
- Life & Health WI insurance license required to maintain throughout the course of employment
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Solid understanding of the agency management system, carrier websites, products, and plan designs
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Taylor Your Resume