Senior Project Manager | Remote
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Project Management:
- Prepares strategic plans for project success and serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion.
- Financial Management:
- Manages project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continues to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion.
- Client Relationship:
- Accountable for keeping clients informed of project status, including budget, schedule, issues, etc. and managing the client’s expectations around the project.
- Performance Management:
- Works with team members to establish clear goals and expectations, provides ongoing feedback, develops skills and knowledge of team members, and rewards people for their behavior and results.
Necessary Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering or related field.
- OSHA 30-Hour training.
- ASHE HCC certification.
- ICRA certification.
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification.
- General Contractor license in at least one state; multiple state licensure preferred.
- 5-8 years’ construction experience on healthcare or senior living projects up to $80M+ value.
- Must be detail oriented and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jolene Your Resume