Site Utilities Construction Project Manager | Milwaukee, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively pursue and acquire new business through developing and maintaining strong client relationships, presentations to clients, understanding of proposed project plans, specs, and other contractual documents.
- Prepare project estimates, budgets, schedules, and assist in project contract negotiations. Monitor adherence to the above through attendance at job site meetings, progress reports, cost reports, performance evaluations, inspections, and working closely with field crew supervision.
- Participate in the conceptual development of projects and oversee organization, scheduling, and execution while working closely with owners, general contractors, architects, and engineers to resolve design related construction issues.
- Purchase materials for projects. Plan, organize, direct and coordinate manpower, equipment, tools and supply needs to achieve project objectives.
- Manage administrative aspects of contracts (change orders, rental equipment, coding, billing and expenses, collections, etc.) by working closely with administrative staff and accounting, communicating all financial details to appropriate parties.
- Responsible for plan submittals, project permitting, and inspection compliance.
- Complete job closeout process including resolution of punch list items, recording of as-built drawings, organization and distribution of IOM manuals, test and balance report filing, and warranty items.
- Perform all reasonable actions to ensure the project is successful, on-time, and on or under budget.
- Attend meetings and functions as required.
- Perform additional assignments as requested by management.
- Represent and maintain CornerStone One’s mission and values.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Four-year technical education in engineering or construction management preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly managing design-build and plan-spec projects between $250K and $1M.
- Ability to effectively read and understand mechanical plans, specifications, and construction bulletin details.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving, strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer and Microsoft application skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and work well under pressure.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jesse Your Resume