Structural Engineer | Madison, WI or Milwaukee, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Provide quality design support for the structural engineering group.
- Manage projects effectively meeting quality, budget and schedule goals.
- Be active in pursuing potential project leads and assembling proposals.
- Assist in mentoring less experienced engineers.
- Performing Quality Control reviews on technical submittals.
- Have advanced knowledge in the areas of concrete, steel, wood and CMU structures.
- Have the ability to work well independently and in a project team in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to perform condition assessment of an existing structure.
- Have a working knowledge of standard industry software such as experience with structural analysis software including RAM, Tedds, Adapt, Revit and/or AutoCad, MS Word and Excel.
- Work cooperatively with other engineers, project managers and technicians.
- Develop and promote a positive internal work environment that takes great pride in delivering outstanding structural services to clients.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jesse Your Resume