Superintendent | Madison, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Oversees all aspects of a project from planning to implementation
- Allocates resources for assigned projects
- Supervises onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Executes the work in accordance with the project documents while enforcing high-quality standards.
- Maintains the project schedule via short and long-term projections to ensure a clear runway
- Provides progress documentation and respective reports to internal and external parties
- Interfaces with the immediate onsite team and external governing entities
- Manages communication flow via RFI’s, submittals and meeting minutes
- Conducts the necessary project meetings at subscribed intervals and on an as-needed basis
- Interfaces with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials and clients
- Negotiates with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintains high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Pierson Your Resume