Financial Analyst | Oconto, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Analyzes business and financial data.
- Creates financial models bases on analyses to support organizational decision making.
- Develop financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Provides detailed financial analysis and reports of expenses, includes breakdowns of project costs, forecasts of remaining expenses, and opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be a high-performance person that leads by example. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Two or more years accounting experience and previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), or thorough understanding of cost accounting principles and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Audrey Your Resume