Employment Resource Group Inc. was founded in 2002 by Sharon Hulce. Sharon has been in Executive search since 1996. She started ERG to help companies not only find technically competent candidates, but to change the primary focus to one about behaviors. Sharon has always believed you “hire for attitude, train for skill.”
In 2014, ERG took this one step further and formalized their Pinnacle Talent division. This work focuses on several things including proactive hiring, retention of employees, empowerment of an employee’s career and succession planning. This work is not only rewarding, but has saved ERG’s clients millions of dollars in what is typically the biggest loss of revenue a company incurs, employee turnover.
Sharon and her team are very passionate about their work. Each teammate shares many common values and has established guiding principles that assist in decision making everyday. They include:
- We will meet or exceed customer expectations through the value and delivery of our services.
- We are individually committed to supporting the organization’s and our client’s goals.
- We reward and recognize excellence.
- We strive to give back to the communities we serve.
- We are personally committed to each other, our personal core values, our corporate culture and our organization.
- We believe in full accountability.
- We operate on the basis of sound financial principles.
- We are respected as leaders in our fields’ of expertise.
These are not mere words to us, but a way of life.