Vice President of Sales | Greenville, WI
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Sales Department – set and carry out policies.
- Establish annual sales objectives.
- Travel to service existing accounts, solicit sales and establish new accounts.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Develop, coordinate and monitor marketing plans.
- Develop, monitor and adjust product pricing.
- Develop new products with internal and external resources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with distributors.
- Manage and coordinate trade shows.
- Complete performance reviews for sales personnel.
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of industry technologies and manufacturing.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Protect operations by keeping Company trade information confidential.
- Report activities to the President.
- Customer relations
- Product development
- Product pricing
- Distribution locations
- Trade shows
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field and a minimum of 10 years of sales experience or equivalent combination in the packing industry.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of industry and products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time.
- Proficient with computers.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jessica Your Resume