Superintendent | Traveling
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation.
- Allocate resources for assigned projects.
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials and clients.
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
Skills & Values:
- 10+ years of experience as a Construction Superintendent.
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields.
- Experience in commercial or Industrial remodel and new construction preferred. Project types include but are not limited to big box retail, logistics/transportation, etc.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Knowledge of self-perform including Concrete, Carpentry and Steel Erection.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jolene Your Resume