Conceptual Estimator | Wisconsin
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Create high-level budgets for proposals.
- Quantity takeoff on projects.
- Create detailed budgets for projects.
- Update budgets for projects.
- Value engineering projects to maintain budgets.
- Contribute to the Pre-Construction Process.
- Identify and appropriately mitigate risk.
- Develop estimate strategy.
- Create and fulfill the final bid day solution.
Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must obtain LEED Green Associate accreditation within one year of hire.
- Must complete OSHA 30 Hour safety training within one year of hire.
- Must pass the Lead Estimator proficiency exam.
- Propensity toward mathematics.
- Experience with conceptual estimating and hard bid estimating.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction related field, or a combination of training and experience that provides sufficient construction knowledge to perform essential functions.
- 5 to 10 years experience in estimating or a project management role.
- Experience with large scale commercial and/or industrial projects.
- Ability to quickly analyze, interpret and compare detailed and often inadequately defined information.
- Able to make reliable and accurate conclusions based on information gathered.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communication.
- Assertive and self-confident.
- Comfortable presenting verbally and in writing and presenting in a manner that is relevant to the audience and able to manage client expectations pro-actively.
- Understanding of the construction industry, best practices and knowledge of major business players in the community a plus.
- Understanding of public and private bidding practices.
Necessary Skills & Abilities:
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- High level of proficiency with estimating software.
- High level of proficiency with PDFs and OST.
- High level of organizational skills.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jesse Your Resume