Draftsman | Greater Milwaukee, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Translate salespersons’ measurements and specifications into working prints and instructions utilizing Cabinet Vision.
- Review and analyze job specifications, building code requirements, appliance specifications, and related design data to develop detailed design drawings.
- Position instructions and comments onto drawings to illustrate and describe manufacturing and installation needs.
- Create cut list for use in the manufacturing process.
- Modify and revise plans to meet the customer’s approval.
- Compute mathematical formulas to insure the proper functioning of all components in the job.
- Operate computer software and peripheral equipment to produce drawings, cut list, and other documentation necessary to complete the job.
- Answer questions from shop and find solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Two years of drafting experience, preferably in a woodshop or a cabinet shop.
- Cabinet Drafting Software: 2 years of experience; Cabinet Vision experience preferred.
- Associate’s Degree is preferred.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Brooke Your Resume