Inside Sales Associate – Aftermarket | Appleton, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works toward sales targets and support the aftermarket business needs.
- Acts as a support and resource for our customers, partners and at times, the service team.
- Interacts with customers and suppliers via mill, vendor and workshop visits, phone, and email correspondence.
- Conducts sales visits / service calls, prepare quotations, follow up with quotations, receipt of orders, and resolution of return requests and quality issues.
- Provides reliable solutions for commercial and technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Maintains an expert level of product knowledge and applications.
- Coordinates spare parts production with sourcing partners.
- The operational processing of the spare and wearing parts business with the following individual processes:
- Logging inquiries for spare parts; creating quotes for spare/wearing parts.
- Preparing internal technical documentation for the procurement of spare parts (design and production drawings, technical specifications for purchased parts).
- Assisting internal teammates as needed for the production of spare parts to sourcing partners and logistics of the finished parts to the customers.
- Supporting the customer and/or providing services, for example, in connection with parts replacement.
Necessary Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Mechanical Design, Product Design Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a related position.
- Customer Service skills and mentality.
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are required.
- Advanced understanding of industrial processes is a plus.
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings is a plus.
- Knowledge of electrical/control systems and hydraulic systems is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites (up to 25%) throughout US, Canada and Mexico.
- Ability to multitask is essential.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Anne Your Resume