Project Manager | Hobart, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Issue contracts and review scope with Estimating
- Buyout of contracts
- Review and understand project cost codes
- Coordinate and review all permits required for the project
- Job Reports:
- Run project Kick-off meeting with subcontractors
- Update job reports daily and distribute to project team on a weekly basis
- Review and submit all submittals/RFI’s from Project Coordinator through Procore
- Track on Job Report/with Project Coordinator
- Create and manage schedule with subcontractors and ownership in PMs Project/Job Report
- Update weekly with assistance from Project Coordinator on inputting data
- Create 3-week look ahead schedule
- Change Orders:
- Review Change Orders from subcontractors internally
- Manage Change Orders and the approval with ownership and architects
- Weekly Meetings:
- Conduct weekly job meetings with Subcontractors and Ownership
- Conduct weekly Foreman meetings on site
- Any additional coordination meetings as needed
- Review, allocate to correct Cost Code, and approve in Procore
- Monthly Budget review with AP and VP of Construction
- Forecast of project general condition dollars
- Coordinate punchlist execution with all responsible parties
- Lead the punchlist walk with Architect and Owner
- All Change Orders internal and external are closed out
- Final payment verification
- Final inspection
- All compliance statements
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and industry related construction software.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail and results oriented.
- Display a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Demonstrate unwavering trust and responsibility.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to work in a high-volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet short deadlines.
- Solid math skills with ability to calculate numbers, figures and amounts.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Communication skills with an ability to work effectively with Owners, subcontractors, suppliers, architects and individuals at all levels of the company.
- Problem solver with ability to identify most efficient ways to accomplish tasks and streamline work processes.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jolene Your Resume