Financial Advisor | Northeast, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet with members to understand their financial goals and objectives.
- Analyze members’ financial situation and provide personalized advice and strategies.
- Create and implement financial plans for clients, including investment portfolios and retirement plans.
- Monitor and review members’ financial plans and make recommendations for adjustments as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the financial industry and regulations.
- Maintain accurate records of clients’ financial information, contacts, and transactions.
- Have working knowledge of financial and insurance products and services, and understand products and services offered by CUSO Financial Services and the organization itself.
- Effectively use databases and software programs to monitor member accounts, verify transactions, schedule reviews, and perform other functions as needed.
- Travels between branches as necessary.
Necessary Skills & Qualifications:
- FINRA Series 7, 66, or 65 required.
- Life and health insurance licenses required.
- Minimum of at least 5 years working in the field of investments.
- In-depth investment and insurance product knowledge.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Clean U-4.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of the correct grammar and setup used for business documents. Ability to read and interpret documents such as excel spreadsheets and business written reports. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively and efficiently with a diverse group of people in sometimes stressful situations, while maintaining a professional demeanor and atmosphere. Requires excellent communication/listening skills necessary to instruct new and existing employees and deal diplomatically and effectively with difficult situations.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail for over ninety percent of work time. Must be able to closely examine documentation (including letters, memos, and reports). Requires a high degree of accuracy.
- Requires the ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must possess valid driver’s license for travel to various branches, and also meetings, seminars, or conferences.
Work Environment & Additional Requirements:
- Office environment with a moderate level of noise.
- Frequent use of telephone, copier, computer, fax machine and other office machines.
- Prolonged sitting or standing.
- Frequent mental and visual concentration.
- Minimal lifting of up to 20 pounds.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Brooke Your Resume