Project Coordinator | Waukesha, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Communicate directly with customers; take customer calls to obtain project information
- Co-coordination with Project Managers and teams to plan and execute construction projects
- Process jobs in system from customer contact through the entire project; order or coordinate material, obtain permits, contact utility companies, inspections, equipment rentals, manuals, warranty letters, obtain payment information, monitor job progress, etc.
- Process required documentation for third-party maintenance vendors
- Provide timely information to project managers
- Collaborate with purchasing and project managers for coordination of necessary materials for jobs, coordinate and verify deliveries to job site or pick-up with respect to the daily schedule
- Maintain and organize jobs-in-progress records
- Utilize electronic communication wherever possible for all processes
- Make suggestions for systems and procedures improvements and information sharing
- Provide additional backup for accounting as needed
- Prepare proposals and estimates as needed (backup)
- Positive, energetic and team-oriented
- Support the project manager and site superintendents for design-related clarifications and problem-solving as it relates to the design documents
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list, additional tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office Suite preferred.
- One to three years experience in the commercial general contracting or construction industry.
- General knowledge of construction specifications and/or blueprints.
- Communicate effectively, both independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Highly organized and attention to detail.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jolene Your Resume