Project Manager | Lake Delton, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- An understanding that project management is much more than construction oversight.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Oversee multiple projects in various stages simultaneously.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve emerging problems.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and sub-contracts to determine specifications of projects.
- Run meetings with project owners, project supervisors, and sub-contractors.
- Perform contract negations.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe, productive, and professional job site by adhering to all policies and procedures in the company handbook, the safety handbook, and all applicable laws and building codes.
- Establish and communicate project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within the boundaries of the company policies and contract specifications. Represent the company at project meetings.
- Maintain a close working relationship with owners and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for the overall budget and scheduling of projects.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in related field and construction experience OR 5 years of leadership on construction job sites.
- OSHA-10 certification.
- A history of completing projects on time.
- Extensive experience managing budgets for large construction projects.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Foundations Software is a plus.
- Ability to read and transcribe project plans and specifications.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills: must be able to communicate effectively in written and verbal form with co-workers, management, subcontractors, and customers.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to adapt and overcome obstacles.
- Experience working with budget & milestone/schedule development management and tracking.
- A charismatic leader who adjusts leadership style to motivate diverse groups to achieve goals.
- The ability to prioritize, set goals as they relate to the project and accomplish them in a reasonable manner.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Understand overall company goals and make decisions based on what is best for the organization.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Pierson Your Resume