Field Operations Manager | Wrightstown, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Responsible for ensuring that a safe workplace remains the top priority by developing/ supporting policies, procedures and practices for establishing a safe workplace. This individual is responsible for coordinating and activating the Emergency Response Team and is the leader in the field during emergency situations.
- Project Management:
- Actively involved in job start / job close meetings; coordinating field assignments; setting goals for the project team; monitoring and assisting with field productivity, cost control and scheduling to ensure accurate construction schedules and plans for manpower and subcontractors.
- Leadership & Business Development:
- Provides leadership through building relationships, motivating others and providing clear direction. Interacts with clients in a professional manner, and identifies and pursues potential work.
- Performance Management:
- Works with team members to establish clear goals and expectations, provides ongoing feedback, develops skills and knowledge of team members, and rewards people for their behavior and results.
- Champion the company’s Vision, Mission, Goals, Core Values, and Service Offerings so as to inspire others to reach beyond their own expectations.
- Client Focus:
- The ability to achieve service excellence and gain client loyalty by providing advice, expertise, methodologies, and problem-solving assistance. Brings the client’s vision to reality and successfully sustains long-term client relationships.
- Financial Responsibility:
- The understanding of the financial obligations of the organization and accountability for all financial aspects of the business operation within area of responsibility. This includes taking prudent risks and does what is necessary to improve the organization’s financial picture while maintaining alignment with the company vision, mission and values.
- Industry Knowledge:
- Up-to-date awareness and understanding of best practices, technologies, products/services, events, trends, and regulatory issues that have impact on the construction industry, as well as other related services offered by the company.
- Safety Management:
- The process of creating a work environment that develops effective safety, environmental and health strategies.
Necessary Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering or related field, or related field.
- OSHA 30-Hour training.
- 10 years’ construction experience in a Superintendent/Sr. Superintendent role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jolene Your Resume