Superintendent | Wrightstown, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Executes work in accordance with the project documents while enforcing high-quality standards.
- Enforces the project schedule via short and long-term projections to ensure a clear runway.
- Provides progress documentation and respective reports to internal and external parties.
- Interfaces with the immediate onsite team and external governing entities.
- Maintains communication flow via RFI’s, Submittals and Meeting Minutes.
- Conducts the necessary project meetings at subscribed intervals and on an as-needed basis.
- Reviews project documentation logs to ensure compliance and accountability.
- Enforces safety requirements with a zero-tolerance approach.
- Identifies scope gaps and foresees bottlenecks that requires proactive outreach and supplementation.
- Collaborates with other Project Teams and Superintendents to stay ahead of potential project challenges.
- Interfaces with multiple departments to demonstrate the ability to be resourceful.
Necessary Experience & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Journeyman level trade experience, a technical certificate or engineering degree from an accredited college or, five years (or more) of experience managing significant projects is preferred.
- Ability to guide, direct and coordinate the work of multiple activities at the same time.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan projects and jobs, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Must be a dynamic individual who is client-oriented while keeping the company’s interests in mind.
- Excellent knowledge of the means and methods and be able to envision the finished product at inception.
- Must possess good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, in English, to interact with owners, subcontractors and fellow employees, write and read reports and make presentations as required.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jolene Your Resume