Chief Human Resources Officer | Savannah, GA
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the HR strategy aligned with the overall business strategy of the organization.
- Lead and manage the HR team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Implement and manage a performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm’s mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Work with the company’s executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits globally.
Necessary Skills & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role within the manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic HR planning and execution.
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws, HR best practices, and industry standards.
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency with HRIS and talent management systems.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to think strategically and critically.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
The Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing the human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders, and the board of directors.
This individual will be a strategic partner to the executive team, bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience in human resources management within the manufacturing industry. They will play a crucial role in leading the organization’s workforce strategy and fostering a high-performing, inclusive work environment.
Connect with Us
Send ERG Your Resume