Plumbing & HVAC Project Manager | Butler, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- All client management.
- Project pre-investigation, preliminary design, scoping and budgeting.
- Preparation of design drawings, calculations, plan review and permits, as necessary.
- Project management including material acquisition, staff and resource scheduling, cost tracking, and project closeout.
- Coordination with customers, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Maintain constant communication with field staff to ensure the successful execution of projects.
Necessary Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field or comparable experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in design or construction of plumbing and/or HVAC systems.
- Interest in working on small and large construction projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret plans, specifications, and contract language.
- Ability to multi-task and regularly change focus to address most urgent needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in AutoDesk Suite is preferred.
- Wisconsin Professional Engineer, Designer, or Master Plumber License is preferred.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Cal Your Resume