Project Manager – Retail | Green Bay, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Provides project management of assigned retail construction projects.
- Supports and assists the field superintendent to meet the project schedule and objectives.
- Projects financial job costs of assigned projects.
- Performs proper and timely buyout of project contracts.
- Prepares subcontracts and change orders.
- Performs proper review of subcontractor’s request for change orders.
- Prepares owner contracts and change orders.
- Supports field operations to control risk, as well as keeping our subcontractors, customers, their facilities /equipment, and the public safe.
- Complete and thorough knowledge of contract documents (Plans, Specifications, geotechnical analysis, etc.)
- Collaborates with architect/engineer.
- Develops and maintains project schedules and sequencing of the contractual activities including monthly updates. Includes major milestone activities on the project schedule.
- Reviews 3-week schedules with superintendent and coordinates with overall project schedule.
- Secures lead-time items and coordinate the timely receipt of submittals and shop drawings.
- Conducts proper and timely review of shop drawings.
- Generates and responds to Requests for Information (RFIs) and presents cost adjustments as well as documents and communicates resolutions.
- Represents the company at and chairs progress meetings when required.
- Coordinates meeting minutes, change order tracking log and shop drawing tracking log.
- Conducts site visits to confirm the contractual requirements of the project are met and that work is completed in conformance with the specifications.
- Oversees coordination of the project close out requirements including punch lists, final payments, and submittal of operation and maintenance manuals and warranties.
- Conducts the company’s Punch list (pre-punch list prior to Architect inspection).
- Coordinates quality control guidelines and implements standard industry practices.
- Serves as the resource for researching technical questions.
- Performs weekly labor productivity reporting with superintendent.
- Prepares monthly pay requests to owner/architect.
- Approves and submits monthly pay requests of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Partners with project coordinator to provide ongoing and accessible support.
- Perform jobsite PM inspection reports in Procore.
- Expedites warranty claims.
- Prepares bids or budget estimates for projects including estimates for selfperformed work.
- Assembles bid scopes for construction management and negotiated projects.
- Conducts constructabilty reviews of progress construction documents for construction management and negotiated projects.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent relevant construction experience required.
- OSHA 10 certification strongly preferred, with attainment in first 12 months of employment required.
- 5+ years of construction experience with a concentration in project management.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Familiarity with field practices, scheduling, codes, OSHA safety guidelines.
- Proficiency with Procore, Oracle Primavera p6, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) required.
- Performs all responsibilities under the intent and obligation to the company’s Core Values of Safety, Craftsmanship, Integrity, Transparency, Community, and
- Effective, professional written and verbal communication skills across all levels. Prioritizes availability for other team members as needed.
- Organized, ability to prioritize, meets or exceeds established deadlines.
- Proactive, reliable, self-motivated, and disciplined.
- Works independently and exercises sound judgment when making decisions.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to understand and navigate construction plans, documents, and works well in a fast-paced, demanding environment while maintaining composure and a positive attitude.
- Work primarily will be performed from the main office. Occasional travel to potential job sites and/or overnight stays will be required during the week. Occasional loud environment.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jolene Your Resume