Project Manager | Milwaukee, WI
The job description featured below is just a small snapshot of this role! We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this client’s culture, strong industry reputation, and exciting growth plans for this position and the company over the next few years – so give us a call today to discuss at 920.996.9700!
- Develop a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of multiple projects.
- Oversee performance of all trade contractors and review architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Proper administration of construction contracts and obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervise assistant managers and superintendents, review reports, check on any reported difficulties and correct any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Track and control construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated.
- Report to owner, architects and portfolio managers about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Plan, implement, track and closeout/turnover of construction projects. Conduct project meetings.
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple construction projects in a supervisory role.
- Manage day-to-day client interactions and expectations, directly or in a supervisory role.
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability and project costs.
- Manage to and achieve revenue goals set for projects.
- Generate and issue regular internal and external project reporting through company software (Viewpoint).
- Proactively identify changes in project scope and ensures appropriate measures are taken.
- Project changes in scope and revenue.
- Administer Submittal Review process between Subcontractors/Suppliers and design team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong computer skills, emphasis on Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Viewpoint.
- Dispute Resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
Recruiter Contact Info
Send Jolene Your Resume